Summer in review


So...it has been a while since I wrote a blog. I have been lurking around other blogs and I feel guilty for not posting! I know TONS of people read this so I decided to finally write about my summer.

I really thought I would have vast amounts of free time this summer and I would be able to hang out with friends and relax. I did get to relax, but working 5 days a week during the whole summer made it kind of hard to see people. I still got to see people who I neglect during the semester but definitely not as much as I thought I would. At the end of each day I was tired!

June started off nicely, I started working at the assessment office at my school during the last week in May. Originally I committed to working for 3 weeks because someone was going on paternity leave (yes I said paternity). I was planning on taking the CNA test. I ended up working there the whole summer and I am actually going to take the CNA test next weekend. I AM NERVOUS!

I was very grateful for the job. We managed to go on a few weekend trips this summer. In June we went to southern california for a reunion with some of the students I spent time with in Peru. It was really fun to take Sean down to the bible college and introduce him to my friends that he has only seen pictures of.



Here I am playing CAJONE with my amigo Jason


Temecula wine country is beautiful! We stopped at a wine tasting and went pee...we didnt try any wine :)
We spent the night at a NASTY motel!

Here we are halfway down california in the middle of the night

Next post: What we did in july!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.