My ears are plugged

I got sick this week. Sean had a sore throat and cough and I caught a much more severe version of it. This always happens. I guess my immune system is just weaker than his. So I feel alright now, except my ears are plugged and I have no sense of smell (which effects my sense of taste). Today is the last day of clinicals and we are supposed to bring food for the nurses. I made some spanish rice and I cannot smell it. And when I try to taste it all I can taste is spice. I asked Sean to taste it and he said that it tastes tomatoey (I know tomatoey is not a word!). I hope it tastes alright...

I am really excited for the semester to be over. I have totally lost all my motivation to study which sucks because I have a 100 question final worth 200 points on tuesday. I just need to be more disciplined...and I need my ears to be unplugged...that would help :)Btw...have I mentioned that I love this man very much! He is amazing.

Comments

  1. That is a fun picture Pina, and you know... I don't get a bit tired of hearing how much you love that fella! I wish there was more of that to be had. I feel the same way about AJ every day, and it gets even better with time:-) Just think how miserably "in love" we'll be after fifty years or so!!
    Love ya,
    -me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get well soon, and that you do well on your test. Does this mean you'll be having a summer break soon? It sounds like you need it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.