study group today! I am so excited to get this final over and done with so I can enjoy life with my husband again...haha...it sounds like I have such a hard life. I dont, I am just being dramatic :)

Seriously though, it is hard to be stuck inside the house on such a beautiful day. Everyone else is outside getting a tan...I want a tan!!

I start work this week. I am going to work at Butte's assessment office again for like a month and then hopefully I will be able to get a job as a CNA. They told me at the assessment office that if I cant find a job as a CNA then I can continue to work for them throughout the summer. I feel so lucky...so many people out there cant find work...I am blessed. God is so good and ever since Sean and I both started back at school full time He has provided perfectly for us (not that He didnt provide for us before, it is just different now because we work less but still can afford everything we need and then some). We havent had to take out any new student loans. I seriously am so grateful to God. I honestly cant explain it any other way than God's perfect provision!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.