update

So...I realized that I tend to not post until I have a big long blog about something that I feel is a huge issue or whatever. I am going to try and post more often just about my daily life along with the big important (to me) posts :)

So, I finished my 3rd semester of nursing school. It was difficult in different ways. Instead of being really academically challenging the hardships came in the form of bad communication between teachers, and just not really knowing what to do. I felt as if this semester they just kind of threw us out in the hospital practically on our own and didnt really explain what was expected of us. Somehow I floundered my way through it and my patients recieved the care they needed...I just felt like I needed to take some ativan before every shift :)

Anyways, I have been working as a CNA now for about a month at a home health agency. At first I really hated it, but I have started to see some benefits from me working there. It has helped to be more thorough with my paperwork and I am learning how to take care of people in their homes, which I think is very helpful.

I have not been to church in about 3 weeks. I told my work that I was ok with working on sundays because my church offers a saturday night service. I have been scheduled every sunday from 7:30am-7:30pm. Every saturday night something comes up or I end up spending time with Sean instead of going to church. I realized that I actually do have a problem with working on sundays so I am going to ask for them off starting in august. I didnt think I would have a problem but getting to church on saturday nights is just to hard for me.

We are planning on going to see our good friends in tennessee next month. I am very excited to have a week off work with my hubby and our good friends!

Speaking of good friends, I am so grateful for the women God has placed in my life. They are such good friends and our random girl's nights are very much needed. Even if all we end up doing is go to wallmart...it is still fun.

On another note, I have decided to try and go completely organic. It was a hard decision for me because I am seriously such a cheapskate. I have been buying organic whole chickens and organic ground beef. And almost all the veggies and fruit I buy is organic. It feels good knowing that I am making food that hopefully wont harm us in any way. I have always had a passion for nutrition and eating healthy, so using organic foods fits my personality and lifestyle pretty good.

Some posts that all 3 (hehehehe) of my readers can count on are, 1. My review of the book, "The Shack," (just so you know...I loved it and think it is silly that so many people think it is a horrible book). 2. More stuff about body image...and much more.

Thanks for reading. I love you all!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.