Bob Barker

You can tell when I am hormonal when I watch in interview with Bob Barker on the today show and cry my eyes out. To be fair, he was talking about his wife and how if it wasnt for her he wouldnt be where is today. He said that she always supported him, always believed in him, followed him even when the things seemed rocky. She produced all of his shows, and gave him inspiration. I want to be that kind of wife. Not because I want Sean to become a famous game show host, but because I want Sean to know he has my support through everything...He is going to be such a great High School teacher/future dad!


Comments

  1. Why don't you want him to be a famous game show host!? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.