I am mad

So...one of my guilty pleasures is watching this show called Bothers and Sisters. It has some really great dialogue and the way the family interacts with each other is so realistic. I watched it today and I am mad. ONe of the main characters started cheating on her husband...they just adopted a baby...and she started cheating on her husband. Honestly, I know it is just a tv show...and I shouldnt get so involved...but it made me feel physically sick to my stomach. I am mad!! 

That is all I have to say about that...

On another note, The Amazing Race is the best show ever...I want to be on it someday!!

Comments

  1. Adultery is like murder. It makes me sick too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Howya doin? I can't watch much T.V. it's disgusting, except for LOST, that's too good to pass up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.