So, I am almost done with this semester. To be honest, I dont want it to end. I feel like I am learning tons of useful information and techniques. I really love nursing school. I am looking forward to the summer though so I can have a chance to work. We really want to pay off my car and save some money so Sean wont need to work so much next semester. He will be starting the bilingual teaching credential program and I would love it if he didnt need to work full time like he has been. I want him to get everything he can from this program. I am so proud of him. He works so hard, and has had hardly any time to just relax and hang out with friends. He is amazing. I feel guilty sometimes because i am not working this semester. I am busy with school, but I have more down time than he does...and I feel bad. Hopefully I can find a job as a CNA and work full time over the summer and then 2 days a week during the semester. We will see...I am trusting in God for this...because if I have learned anything in my life it is to trust in God...fully...because he will never leave me or forsake me and has proven himself faithful not only in my life but throughout history. He is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.