Things I am grateful for

Ok...I feel like I am going through the darkest days of my life, so I have decided to list all of the things I am grateful for. I realize that people go through trials that are much harder than mine. I think I have just been blessed with such good health for so long that being hit with a chronic illness has really laid me out. I am a wimp!

Ok, here is the list
1. Jesus Christ who is faithful even when I am completely without faith. I will admit that my faith sometimes doesnt seem as strong as even a mustard seed.
2. Sean, he has been very patient and loving and supportive and helpful. I keep thinking maybe he has had enough (I have been all over the place with my emotions lately) but he remains patient and kind. I think we have grown closer because of this.
3. My left ovary...LOL...seriously...it gives me hope, hahahaha.
4. All my friends who visited me and those who havent. I still feel their support. Poor Erica tried to visit me yesterday but I was so tired and kinda sick to my stomach, I asked her not to come. SORRY ERICA!!
5. Natalie who is on her way with thai food for me to eat, YEAH!!!
6. Ibuprofon, I took my last Norco on sunday night and have been trying to keep the pain under control with ibuprofon. I think I probably would be more comfortable if I was taking Norco, but I just dont want to deal with the side effects. It makes me super sleepy and a little dizzy. I am already super sleepy all of the time anyways.
7. No headache, usually when I nap or lay in bed for a long time I have a raging headache. Maybe it is because of the ibuprofon I have been taking, but I have no headache! Yay!


Ok, I am sure there is much more...I will update later. Oh, and since I have decided to follow a strict paleo diet to enhance my healing ability, I would like to ask that anyone who visits doesnt bring me cookies or sweets. As much as I LOVE them, if they are in the house I will eat them and I am really trying to eat in a way that promotes optimal health!!
Thanks everyone!!!

Comments

  1. Pina, Aunt Jann here, Sorry we haven't called or come by, Leah and Eric are here and Leah has pink eye and maybe strep, soooo we are laying low! You are in our thoughts and prayers, Honey! Nothing much we can say to change things, sorry for that! I struggled with endo with both kids, and so did Leah! You are not alone, as you have well figured out! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Surgery