busy

I need to get alot done today. I realized that I had more homework than I had originally thought...so that will take alot of the day. I also have not gone on a run this entire week...I said I would go every day this week.

I also need to go see my great aunt, she is in  a nursing home right now which makes me so very sad because I firmly believe that old people should be with family during their last days on earth. But extreme circumstances in my family do not allow for that. 

I also need to make some enchiladas...I am excited about that...I really love enchiladas!!!

I am so excited because my grandpa gave me some beautiful pictures of flowers to put up in my house. They will go in the downstairs bathroom. I went to the dollar store and bought some great frames to put them in. Maybe I will take pictures and post them on here...probably not...but maybe. 

I need God's grace!

pina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.