Homework day...

Today is a homework day for me...I really need to be diligent  and get everything done!! I also need to run a few errands for my esposito. 
I think I will make pizza tonight, I have some leftover spaghetti sauce that I can use....I have yet to conquer the home made dough, I really want to make some home made pizza dough...but I just don't know how and don't really have the time. Good thing Trader Joe's has great whole wheat dough.


Pray for me!!! I need to have self discipline.

heart
pina

Comments

  1. Well, you can make semi-homemade dough like my kids' Italian grandma does, but you have to plan ahead by several hours. Just get some frozen bread dough, like Bridgeford. It's really inexpensive. Let it thaw and rise then spread, roll, or spin it out to pizza shape and use that. It's really good and can be even better if you spread it with a little butter or oil first and you can sprinkle it too, with garlic or whatever makes you happy.

    Grace and peace to you as you on your homework day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, here's my comment to prove to you that I've seen your blog. We make pizza about once a week, and have had success with an easy dough recipe that was shared by a friend. I suppose if you don't make me feel guilty about not looking at your blog, I could share it with you. Eric

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.