Excited!

I am so excited! A little nervous, lots of butterflys.
I am starting clinicals tomorrow! I am more nervous about the paperwork than anything else. We have tons of paper work that we have to fill out every day. Tomorrow I will not really be doing very much patient care. Just getting oriented to the hospital and  introducing myself to the patients. 

It is my prayer that God would use me, in any way that he wants. I want to be able to be a comfort, help, instiller of hope...useful, and an awesome testimony of what Jesus Christ has done for me.

God is so good...



Comments

  1. I had a friend years ago who went through the nursing program you're in. I used to type her stuff for her when she was in a pinch. Yes, I said "type". I had a typewriter. She didn't. Nobody but the richest of folks had PC's yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.