My first time

so, this is my first official blog post. I don't consider facebook notes or myspace "blogs" real blogs. I figured, since I am very addicted to reading other people's blogs I might as well start one of my own. I am the definition of a lurker. I read tons of blogs and never comment on them. But I am changing my ways...I really want to get into this. 

I think this will be a place where I will post recipes, my daily adventures in nursing school, what I am learning about myself, God, my marriage....and whatever else I feel like talking about.

Maybe I will learn how to put pictures on this thing!!!


ok....adios

pina marie brown

Comments

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking, Pina. Thanks for the follow too. I look forward to spending a more time with you, even if it is virtual time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.