Gotta get back on track

In laying in bed wide awake while my husband and baby sleep the night away. I'm jealous. Maybe my insomnia has something to do with the 2 naps I took with my baby today. I didn't feel the greatest today and was nursing a headache, so I succumbed to the temptation of napping. You would too if you had this cozy little angel nursing all snuggled up against you. 



Lately I've let a few things back into my diet that aren't that great. Like sugar. Even though it is pure grade b maple sugar or raw unfiltered honey, it is still sugar. Also those delicious little Justin's dark chocolate peanut butter cups. 

I used to get headaches a lot but since I drastically changed my diet and quit coffee a couple years ago my headaches disappeared. They are back. I'm not quite ready to quit the coffe drinking. I still have a baby who doesn't sleep through the night but needs a mama who isn't dead tired. 

I  going to try to cut out my sugar intake again and see if that will help. I of course will have a piece of paleo pumpkin pie on thanksgiving and it will have some maple syrup in it, but it will be a treat. And that's how it should be. 

Sugar should be an every once in a while treat, not an everyday in my coffee or sneaking a g free cookie when my baby isn't watching kind of thing. 


That's it for now!! Hopefully I can sleep! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.