Thankful list 2013

I am thankful that Jesus Christ was such a revolutionary and that his character is so much more gracious and loving then a lot of his followers make him out to be. 

I am thankful for a healthy baby girl 


I am thankful that Sean had such a great job that enables me to stay home with our baby. 



I am also thankful that if I had to I could easily get a job and support our family with my RN license.

I am thankful for a comfortable home, although it may seem a bit small at times, its the home we were able to afford. 

I am thankful to live in Chico where I have access to amazing local,organic and healthy food. I don't have to look far for grass fed meat or pasture raised eggs and my csa is amazing. 

I am thankful that I have access to unlimited free babysitting from grandmas, we may not always live in the same town as our moms but for now it is a good thing we do :) 



I am thankful for best friends, even if they move away from you right when you need them the most (Natalie!!!). If I went from Chico to Seattle to Tennessee to Cool to salinas I know I would be able to find a best friend to hang out with. 

I am thankful for a great church that fosters a great community. 

I am thankful for my family and the family I married into with all my nieces and nephews. 

There is so much more, this was just the big stuff. Maybe I will do a materialistic thankful list on Black Friday :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Surgery