What she ate...yesterday :)





I decided to call this one what she are yesterday...since it's about yesterday. I am a genius. 

Yesterday we started the day out with a pre breakfast of an organic Fuji Apple, to keep her busy while I got the real breakfast going. 

The real breakfast was an egg scramble with kale, salsa and chile powder. She wasn't as into it as I had hoped. She used to love this combo, but has grown weary if it I think...le sigh. Here is a pic. 
I am glad I caught this squishy face. It is her special trick that she does all the time and expects you to do it back to her. So freaking cute. 

Weezy had a nice nap but woke up kinda cranky so we shared an apple on the couch and watched Kelly and Michael while she woke up. 

Also please note the red mark in the middle of her forehead. I have no idea what happened but one minute she was standing next to me in the kitchen and the next minute she was face down on the tile floor. Also my nose ring decided to form a giant zit around it so that has been fun lately. 

Lunch was leftovers from yesterday's breakfast. Are you confused yet? Are you tired of my cooking yet? I am! She also had some of the same leftover g. beef stuff from yesterday. Are you noticing a trend? We live off leftovers around here. If we don't have left overs in the fridge, I start to panic and throw whatever I can in the crock pot so se don't starve to death.  Anyways...here is a pic. 
Oh, and I  forgot, Weezy also devoured half a persimmon. 


We went to the park and had a blast. 



A couple hours later she had some more peppers and onions and some tjs veggie chips. They are kinda junk foodish, but super tasty :) 



 She also had some pear, and some pear/ginger fruit pouch. I don't give her these pouches very often. I don't have anything against them, but she likes to take a sip and then let it dribble out of her mouth and makes a huge mess, so I just give her real fruit most of the time. I found this really tasty brand on sale at Chico natural foods. So delicious. This one was pear and ginger, the other one we tried was berries with beets and lavender. 


Dinner was a special treat, we went out to farm star pizza and got some gluten free pizza, and an amazing salad. It was called sweet heat. It had mixed greens, persimmons, goat cheese, and a really tasty spicy dressing. Eloise liked it ok, but she has a hard time eating out lately. She just gets really distracted and can't concentrate on her eating. 




Chalkboard table tops for the win!


Have a good day!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting

Turning over a new leaf

Something that makes me mad.